About this work
Nathalie Ledoux’s landscapes employ naturalistic and virtual perspectives, leading to a subtle play of associations and memories, references to the romantic era and universal narratives. Her paintings inhabit an oneiric universe where abstraction is used to activate romantic landscape or impressionist codes and contemporary feelings in the viewer. Deserted and sublime scenery is broken down by the material concerns of texture and color. The atmospheres that lead to contemplative moods are interrupted by contemporary pop and technological associations (such as colors produced by thermic graphs). Ledoux achieves a subtle and contemporary painterly poetics.
Out of stock
- MediumAcrylic on canvas
- Dimensions140 cm (H) x 120 cm (W)
- AuthentificationAuthentification certificate signed by the artist
- Return policyWithin 14 days after delivery
- Shipping modalitiesWithin 5-10 business days from Brussels (Belgium)
- PaymentEligible for interest free loan offered by Kunst Aan Zet
“Nathalie Ledoux paints a contemporary poetics”. Nathalie Ledoux revisits impressionist and romantic themes with the contemporary tools of abstraction and the aesthetics of digital technology and pop art culture.