© 2020 All rights reserved
- This disclaimer governs your use of our website.
- By using our website, you accept this exclusion of liability in its entirety; therefore, if you do not agree with this disclaimer or part of this disclaimer, you should not use our website.
- Copyright © ALLEGRARTE 2016-2020.
- Subject to the express provisions of this disclaimer:
- We, along with our licensees, own and control all copyrights and other intellectual property rights on our website and material on our website; And
- All copyrights and other intellectual property rights on our website and material on our website are reserved.
License to use the site
- View the pages of our website in a web browser;
- Download pages from our website for caching in a web browser; And
- Print pages from our website, subject to other provisions of this disclaimer.
- Unless expressly authorized under these or other provisions of this disclaimer, you must not download content from our website or record such items on your computer.
- You may only use our website for personal and commercial purposes, and you must not use our website for any other purpose.
- Unless you own or control the relevant rights to the hardware, you must not:
- Republish the material from our website (including the republication on another website);
- Selling, renting or sub-licensing material from our website;
- Show any material on our website in public;
- Exploit or download material from our website for commercial purposes; Yes
- Redistribute material from our website.
- We reserve the right to restrict access to areas of our website, or even to our entire website, at our discretion; you must not bypass, or attempt to circumvent, any restrictions on access to our website.
You don’t have to:
- Use our website in any way, or take any action that causes, or could cause, damage to the website or alters the website’s performance, availability or accessibility;
- Use our website illegally, fraudulently or harmfully, or in connection with any illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity;
- Use our website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material made up of (or linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan, worm, keystroke recorder, rootkit or other software;
- conduct systematic or automated data collection activities (including, without limitation, scraping, data extraction, data extraction and data collection) on or in relation to our website without our express written consent; Yes
- use the data collected (by download or other means) on our website for any business, marketing or commercial activity (including, but not limited to, sales, email marketing, SMS marketing, telemarketing and direct mail).
- You should not use the data collected on our website to contact individuals, companies or other individuals or entities.
- You must ensure that all information you provide us on our website or in relation to our website is true, accurate, up-to-date, complete and not misleading.
We do not guarantee or represent:
- The completeness or accuracy of the information published on our website;
- The material on the website is up to date Yes
- website or any service on the site will remain available.
- We reserve the right to interrupt or modify all or part of our website services, and to stop publishing our website, at any time at our sole discretion, without notice or explanation; and except to the extent expressly provided by this clause, you will not be entitled to any compensation or other payment as a result of the interruption or modification of any website service or if we cease to publish the website.
- To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law and subject to the following section, we exclude all representations and guarantees relating to the purpose of this disclaimer, from our website and its use.
Limitations and disclaimers
- Limit or exclude liability in the event of death or injury resulting from negligence;
- Limit or exclude liability in case of fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- Limit liability in a way that is not permitted by applicable law; Yes
- exclude liability that cannot be excluded under the applicable law.
- The limitations and disclaimers set out in this section and elsewhere in this disclaimer:
- are subject to the limitations of this section; And
- regulate all responsibilities arising from this warning or relating to the purpose of this warning, including contractual, tortious (including negligence) liability and for breach of legal obligations, unless expressly stated otherwise in this warning.
- To the extent that our website and information and services on our website are provided free of charge, we will not be responsible for any loss or damage of any kind.
- We will not be responsible to you for losses resulting from an event or events beyond our control.
- We will not be liable to you for business losses, including (without limitation) loss or loss of profits, income, income, use, production, anticipated savings, business, contracts, business opportunities or goodwill.
- We will not be liable to you in the event of loss or corruption of data, databases or software.
- We will not be liable to you in the event of any particular loss or damage, indirect or consequential.
- You accept that we have an interest in limiting the personal liability of our officers and employees and, given that interest, you recognize that we are a limited liability entity; you agree that you will not make any personal claims against our officers or employees in respect of any loss you suffer in connection with the website or this disclaimer (this will not limit or exclude the liability of the limited liability entity from the actions and omissions of our officers and employees).
- We may revise this disclaimer from time to time.
- The revised disclaimer applies to the use of our website as of the publication of the revised disclaimer on the website.
- If a provision of this disclaimer is found to be unlawful and/or unenforceable by a court or other competent authority, the other provisions will remain in force.
- If an illegal and/or unenforceable provision of this disclaimer is legal or enforceable if part of it has been removed, that part will be deemed to be removed, and the rest of the provision will remain in effect.
Law and jurisdiction
- This exclusion of liability must be governed and interpreted in accordance with Belgian law.
- Any dispute over this disclaimer will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Brussels courts.
Our contact information
- This website is owned by ALLEGRARTE I.V.Z.W., a non-profit organization under Belgian law (“International Vereniging zonder winstoogmerk,” “International Vereinigung ohne Gewinnerzielungsabsicht”).
- We are registered in Belgium under the number 0657.970.992 and our head office is at Avenue Louise 500, 1050 Ixelles.
- You can contact us:
- by mail, using the postal address above;
- by phone, on the contact number published on our website; Yes
- by email, using email addresses published on our website.