About this work
In the series of paintings entitled “Self-portraits” presented by the artist, the subject is a human / animal body made of flesh, bodily moods, organs and smells that are also transferred through the use of casein that the artist uses as a binding agent.
All of the artist’s artistic research is based on self-perception. It is through this process of regeneration that the artist tries to free the body (man, animal) from everything that the history of art has traditionally said about it.
1 in stock
- MediumOil on paper
- Dimensions92 (H) x 63.5 (W) cm
- AuthentificationAuthentification certificate signed by the artist
- Return policyWithin 14 days after delivery
- Shipping modalitiesWithin 5-10 business days from Brussels (Belgium)
- PaymentEligible for interest free loan offered by Kunst Aan Zet
Marta Dal Sasso
Other people also liked these works