About this work
The work presents itself as a wooden construction of different geometries and sizes, appearing to have no apparent canvas. It is partially brightly coloured on the surface and shines with its own light. Colour is not seen directly but as a reflection on the wall. The result is a sort of architectural rainbow of colour and light using optimal use of the space triggering multiple perspectives proposing a viewer an endless range of various perceptions, all different than the classical frontal view.
Out of stock
- MediumSilkscreen on paper
- Dimensions35 cm (H) x 26 cm (W) (including frame)
- FramedMounted on wooden frame
- AuthentificationAuthentification certificate signed by the artist
- Return policyWithin 14 days after delivery
- Shipping modalitiesWithin 5-10 business days from Brussels (Belgium)
- PaymentEligible for interest free loan offered by Kunst Aan Zet
“My work is a continuous research on the concept of painting, outside of the obvious definition of the canvas”. Jeanine Cohen’s use of colour, structure and light breaks down the frontiers between pictorial and actual spaces.