Why so many skulls?
About this work
Multiplying the formats by taking advantage of the dissolving aspect of the paint (watercolors, acrylic, ink), the artist graphically explores the multiple and polymorph forms of the human body. Foolish body, libidinal body, frightened body, transforming body, melting body, erotic body, … the artist presents us with various images of our inner selves, filled with emotions of uncontrollable, libidinal desire, stuck between fantasy and reality.
- MediumInk and watercolor on paper
- Dimensions75 cm H x 110 cm W
- EditionUnique Piece
- FramedMounted on white frame
- AuthentificationSigned on bottom right
- Return policyWithin 14 days after delivery
- Shipping modalitiesWithin 5-10 business days from Brussels (Belgium)
- PaymentEligible for interest free loan offered by Kunst Aan Zet