Untitled (Series Momentum in Motus)
About this work
Dominique‘s work is focused on the purely formal aspects of painting, with surfaces, shapes, color or materials, taking a central place. She thinks of her painting as if through the prism of architecture, as an experience of space; and more abstractly, she conceives of painting as an index of experience. Beauty, imminence and humanism are achieved through highly formal and self-reflexive means.
Out of stock
- MediumAcrylic on canvas
- Dimensions100×100 cm
- AuthentificationAuthentification certificate signed by the artist
- Return policyWithin 14 days after delivery
- Shipping modalitiesWithin 5-10 business days from Brussels (Belgium)
- PaymentEligible for interest free loan offered by Kunst Aan Zet
- Medium : Acrylic on canvas
- Dimension : 100(H) x 100(W) cm
- Year : 2014
- Framed : No
- Authenticity : Authentification certificate signed by the artist
“De- and re-constructing an Ode to Modernism”. Dominique examines the underlying values implied by hegemonic applications of geometry in a de-constructivist Ode to Modernism that is equal parts critique and homage.