Untitled (French version)
About this work
For Luciano Fabro, more than the manufactured object, it was the interaction between the work and the artist, the work and the public that mattered. For this edition, he has reproduced a text that resonates as an embodiment of this approach, posing the problematic of the relation of the object to its environment. Made especially for the Museum of Contemporary Arts- MAC ‘s of Grand Hornu- this lithograph expresses a search for the poetic that borders on the metaphysical. It is one of Luciano Fabro’s last works before his death in 2007.
1 in stock
- Return policyWithin 14 days after delivery
- Shipping modalitiesWithin 5-10 business days from Brussels (Belgium)
- PaymentEligible for interest free loan offered by Kunst Aan Zet
- Medium : Lithography on Rives paper
- Dimension : 60 cm (H) x 40 cm (W)
- Year : 2006
- Framed : No
- Edited par : Mac’s (Museum of Contemporary Arts)
- Limited edition : 50 (French version) + 50 (Italian version)
- Authenticity : Authentification certificate signed by the artist
Luciano Fabro (1936 – 2007) was een bekend Italiaanse beeldhouwer, kunstenaar en schrijver die deel uitmaakte van de “Arte Povera” (Italiaanse avant-garde kunstbeweging) in de jaren 50-60.