About this work
The main idea behind the GOLEM-series is the contrast between the spontaneous act of throwing clay on the mirror and the rigid structure of the mirror. The 88 elements (22 editions with each 4 pieces) were made using a single 10 kg block of clay. Every piece, bearing the fingerprints of the artist, is different. The screws are all painted in black and brown. Every GOLEM edition comes with an original handwritten instruction manual signed by the artist.
- MediumAcrylic spray and paint on canvas
- Dimensions150 cm (h) x 150 cm (w)
- AuthentificationAuthentification certificate signed by the artist
- Return policyWithin 14 days after delivery
- Shipping modalitiesWithin 5-10 business days from Brussels (Belgium)
Other people also liked these works