About this work
Focusing on rhythms, signs and symbols, Michel Liénard’s work takes up the constitutive elements of writing and starts from a slowly constructed graphic, a fragment that will subsequently be enlarged. Coming from the same source and yet all different, his works are characterised by vivid colors and reveal a part of a still unfinished whole.
1 in stock
- MediumDrawing and acrylic painting on canvas
- Dimensions60cm (h) x 40 cm (w)
- AuthentificationAuthentification certificate signed by the artist
- Return policyWithin 14 days after delivery
- Shipping modalitiesWithin 5-10 business days from Brussels (Belgium)
- PaymentEligible for interest free loan offered by Kunst Aan Zet
According to Michel Liénard, “the act of painting is not primarily an intellectual process but is part of desire.” What guides him during all these years of creation, is the love of art that his relatives have passed on to him.