Two friends, Hunder
About this work
The Moonland series (2018) shows us photos taken in Ladakh, an altitude of 3500 meters located in the North of India. In this inhospitable climate, between -35 ° C and 35 ° C, survives an isolated community by using exclusively natural resources.
This singular way of living in harmony with nature inspired the photographer to capture this region in his own way.
The viewer is suddenly drawn into the overwhelming landscape of a world unknown to him.
The artist questions the evolution of humanity in idyllic but realistic images.
3 in stock
- MediumPhotograph, digital print, metal frame
- Dimensions76 cm (h) x 100 cm (w)
- AuthentificationAuthentification certificate signed by the artist
- Return policyWithin 14 days after delivery
- Shipping modalitiesWithin 5-10 business days from Brussels (Belgium)
- PaymentEligible for interest free loan offered by Kunst Aan Zet
The photos of Yuri Andries express a tranquil aesthetic and a search for tranquility. His pictures float between dream and reality, between reality that is not truth and fiction that is not a lie.