About this work
For work on wooden panels, Demarcke starts from randomness. In an opposite movement of applying and removing color pigment, the artist expands her layered images. The natural materials suck, draw, dissolve and leave traces. Ebb and flow, the natural curve of coming and going.
- MediumWood, chalk, kaolin, color pigments
- Dimensions30 cm (h) x 21 cm (w)
- AuthentificationAuthentification certificate signed by the artist
- Return policyWithin 14 days after delivery
- Shipping modalitiesWithin 5-10 business days from Brussels (Belgium)
- PaymentEligible for interest free loan offered by Kunst Aan Zet