Sow the Wind (Grand Large)
About this work
This lithograph was edited by the publishing house Editions Bruno Robbe in 2015 in a limited edition of 14 copies.
2 in stock
- Dimensions56 cm (H) x 75 cm (W)
- AuthentificationSigned by the artist on the front bottom right
- Return policyWithin 14 days after delivery
- Shipping modalitiesWithin 5-10 business days from Brussels (Belgium)
- PaymentEligible for interest free loan offered by Kunst Aan Zet
Lawrence Weiner (°1942, New York, USA) is a well known American visual artist who lives in New York (USA). He is known as one of the central figures in the formation of conceptual art in the 1960s in the United States. His work often takes the form of typographic texts. Lawrence Weiner’s texts have appeared in all sorts of places over the last five decades and although he sees himself as a sculptor rather than a conceptualist, he is among the trailblazers of the 1960s to present art as language. He defines his sculptural medium simply as ‘language + the material referred to’, in the sense that language is a material for construction.