Sans titre 1
About this work
This lithograph was edited by the publishing house “Editions Bruno Robbe” in a limited edition of 30 copies.
2 in stock
- Dimensions58,5 cm (H) x 75,5 cm (W)
- AuthentificationSigned by the artist on the back bottom right
- Return policyWithin 14 days after delivery
- Shipping modalitiesWithin 5-10 business days from Brussels (Belgium)
- PaymentEligible for interest free loan offered by Kunst Aan Zet
Carmen Baena (°1967, Belerda, SP) graduated from the University of Valencia (SP) with a Master in Arts. She is an all-round artist. She masters several techniques, and uses different materials in her work, such as marble, resin, leaf metal and carbon black. Nature and landscapes play an important role in her sculptures; often they present empty and deserted landscapes. Sometimes she integrates a house as a symbol of security in her landscapes to accentuate the contrast between the hardness and fragility of life.