About this work
5 in stock
- MediumLithography in 4 colors on Rives BFK paper
- Dimensions52 cm (h) x 68 cm (l)
- AuthentificationSigned and numbered by the artist by hand on the front (left corner)
- Return policyWithin 14 days after delivery
- Shipping modalitiesWithin 5-10 business days from Brussels (Belgium)
- PaymentEligible for interest free loan offered by Kunst Aan Zet
Fiona Tan was born in 1966 in Pekanbaru, Indonesia and grew up in Melbourne, Australia. In 1984, she moved to Amsterdam, where she has lived and worked ever since. Fiona Tan has had solo exhibitions in the most prestigious musea and galleries worldwide. In 2009 she represented The Netherlands at the Venice Biennale with the solo presentation ‘Disorient’. She has participated in Documenta 11, the Yokohama Triennale, the Berlin Biennale, Sao Paulo Biennial and also at the Istanbul Biennial, the Sydney Biennial and Asian Pacific Triennial.
Her work is represented in many international public and private collections including the Tate Modern, London, Stedelijk Museum Amsterdam, Schaulager, Basel, the New Museum, New York and the Centre Pompidou, Paris. In 2016-2017, she was granted fellowship as artist in residence at the Getty Center in Los Angeles.
She has also been awarded the Spectrum International Prize for Photography in Germany in 2019.