About this work
Lucie Lanzini pays particular attention to the forms of her sculptures for their capacity to summon memory and memories. Her studio is the existential matrix of her creative process. Place of experimentation, it is a living, welcoming and reflective space. In the presence of a molding work, it also retains the original elements selected, as well as their traces and their footprints. As for them, the created forms are of temporary passage, because the workshop is as much a place of appearance as of disappearance. As soon as the work exists, the artist integrates the upcoming separation. The autonomy of the work is the core of its existence. The artwork proposed by Allegrarte is typical and very representative for this original approach of the artist.
- Dimensions18 cm (h) x 24 cm (w)
- EditionUnique work
- AuthentificationCertificate of authenticity signed by the artist
- Return policyWithin 14 days after delivery
- Shipping modalitiesWithin 5-10 business days from Brussels (Belgium)
- PaymentEligible for interest free loan offered by Kunst Aan Zet
Taking forms from real life, Lucie Lanzini’s works reveal a reality hidden behind the appearance of things. Her work of molding and sculpting offers her an exceptional playground to disturb our perception.