About this work
These sculptures seek to engage with the forces and rhythms of nature. Exploring the patterns of light and shadow generated by natural phenomena such as ocean swells and water flow, ripples and rip-tides, they reach toward the cycles of human experience and the elemental energies of life itself.
Refractus is a study of the tension between the opposed energies of motion and stasis, dynamism and resistance, drawn from a lifetime’s fascination with the convergence of wave and shoreline.
1 in stock
- Mediumwhite lacquered HDF
- Dimensions1300 (H) x 570 (W) x 80 (D) cm
- AuthentificationAuthentification certificate signed by the artist
- Return policyWithin 14 days after delivery
- Shipping modalitiesWithin 5-10 business days from Brussels (Belgium)
- PaymentEligible for interest free loan offered by Kunst Aan Zet
Other people also liked these works