About this work
These sculptures seek to engage with the forces and rhythms of nature. Exploring the patterns of light and shadow generated by natural phenomena such as ocean swells and water flow, ripples and rip-tides, they reach toward the cycles of human experience and the elemental energies of life itself.
Phase shift is a study of ripples spreading in water: energy becoming form, form becoming pattern, pattern returning incrementally to the charged stillness of nature in repose.
1 in stock
- Mediumwhite lacquered HDF
- Dimensions895 (H) x 670 (W) x 80 (D) cm
- AuthentificationAuthentification certificate signed by the artist
- Return policyWithin 14 days after delivery
- Shipping modalitiesWithin 5-10 business days from Brussels (Belgium)
- PaymentEligible for interest free loan offered by Kunst Aan Zet
Other people also liked these works