Mac Flann’eries 2
About this work
Brexit 2016. What about Ireland? A mission officer is sent across the border that separates the two Irelands, in order to uncover the north-south differences that justify the splitting of the country and the erection of a new wall, with the commencement of Brexit. Mac Flann’eries is constructed as a virtual, satirical ballad of poetic images that transports us through the country along its internal frontier.
- MediumWatercolor and photography on paper
- Dimensions32,5 cm (H) x 42 cm (W) (framed)
- AuthentificationAuthentification certificate signed by the artist
- Return policyWithin 14 days after delivery
- Shipping modalitiesWithin 5-10 business days from Brussels (Belgium)
- PaymentEligible for interest free loan offered by Kunst Aan Zet
“Journeys to the edges tell our real story”. At the heart of Céline’s Cuvelier artistic practice are minority journeys that are embodied by individuals living at the margins of society, and which reveal the hidden face of our society.