About this work
Michel Couturier’s drawings are characterized by reduction. The final image is usually a simplification or detail from a greater reality: the public space. Most of the time the public space is recognizable, although road signs and pylons can suggest forests and can turn parking places into places of alienation. The result is a series of fascinating drawings where we can observe a shadow of a figure, produced in black ink, silver or gold.
- MediumChinese ink on paper
- Dimensions50 cm (h) x 68 cm (w)
- AuthentificationAuthentification certificate signed by the artist
- Return policyWithin 14 days after delivery
- Shipping modalitiesWithin 5-10 business days from Brussels (Belgium)
- PaymentEligible for interest free loan offered by Kunst Aan Zet