Le plan parfait de ce désordre
About this work
This work belongs to the series of works created by Nathalie Ledoux in cooperation with the Belgian artist with Turkish roots Selcuk Mutlu (°1975, Rocourt, BE). The work is the result of two different universes, presenting a visual translation of pictorial poetry as a remainder of various discussions between the two artists during the process of creation.
- MediumMixed technique on canvas
- Dimensions30 (H) x 30 (W) cm
- AuthentificationAuthentification certificate signed by the artist
- Return policyWithin 14 days after delivery
- Shipping modalitiesWithin 5-10 business days from Brussels (Belgium)
- PaymentEligible for interest free loan offered by Kunst Aan Zet
“Nathalie Ledoux paints a contemporary poetics”. Nathalie Ledoux revisits impressionist and romantic themes with the contemporary tools of abstraction and the aesthetics of digital technology and pop art culture.