Le bollewinkel vert
About this work
Instinctively, the viewer seeks to create meaning from what he sees. The juxtaposition of images seems to mean a correlation, create a link between the images. In these series of ordinary photographs, on which the artist has added painted blocks of colors, one observes an abstract architectural aesthetic that also can be found in her works on paper and in her sculptures.
- Mediumphotograph, digital print, painted under glass
- Dimensions40 cm (H) x 30 cm (W)
- EditionOriginal work
- AuthentificationAuthentification certificate signed by the artist
- Return policyWithin 14 days after delivery
- Shipping modalitiesWithin 5-10 business days from Brussels (Belgium)
Whatever the landscape is, Godelieve is constantly looking for its hidden structure and uses any relevant medium such as painting, etching, photography, drawing and sculpture for her purpose.