Kunst unter 50 gr
About this work
As a mocking bird, Kurt does not hesitate to question the functioning and the mechanisms of the art world. He is in the first place a conceptual artist who uses a subtle touch of humor and sarcasm to question and criticize the dynamics of dealing with art in the art market which is at the core of his artistic practice.
- Mediumdrawing on paper
- Dimensions29,7 cm (h) x 21 cm (w)
- AuthentificationCertificate of authenticity signed by the artist
- Return policyWithin 14 days after delivery
- Shipping modalitiesWithin 5-10 business days from Brussels (Belgium)
- PaymentEligible for interest free loan offered by Kunst Aan Zet
By analyzing and criticizing continuously the social norms and economic values that regulate the art market and art business the work of Kurt Ryslavy gives proof of an original artistic view.