About this work
The fragile two-dimensional work is experienced as a weightless sculpture, almost as a “bas-relief” that wants to detach itself from the wall. Due to the transparency of the silk fabric, the object vibrates and mixes with the space. The play of light and shadow changes continuously and influences the moment of viewing.
The calm use of colors is usually soft, pastel-like grounded and fluctuates silently on its own way.
Out of stock
- MediumSilk tissue, starch, acrylic paint
- Dimensions45 cm (h) x 30 cm (w) x 4 cm (d)
- EditionUnique work
- AuthentificationAuthentification certificate signed by the artist
- Return policyWithin 14 days after delivery
- Shipping modalitiesWithin 5-10 business days from Brussels (Belgium)
- PaymentEligible for interest free loan offered by Kunst Aan Zet