About this work
Instinctively, the viewer seeks to create meaning from what he sees. The juxtaposition of images seems to mean a correlation, creates a link between the images. In these series of drawings, realized by means of a variety of materials, one observes an abstract architectural aesthetic that also can be found in the sculptures of the artist.
- MediumCollage: painting, pencil and graphite on paper 300 gr
- Dimensions30 cm (h) x 30 cm (w)
- EditionUnique work
- AuthentificationAuthentification certificate signed by the artist
- Return policyWithin 14 days after delivery
- Shipping modalitiesWithin 5-10 business days from Brussels (Belgium)
Whatever the landscape is, Godelieve is constantly looking for its hidden structure and uses any relevant medium such as painting, etching, photography, drawing and sculpture for her purpose.