At the station café a fall
About this work
This work belongs to the series of works created by Nathalie Ledoux in cooperation with the Belgian artist with Turkish roots Selcuk Mutlu (°1975, Rocourt, BE). The work is the result of two different universes, presenting a visual translation of pictorial poetry as a remainder of various discussions between the two artists during the process of creation.
- MediumMixed technique on canvas
- Dimensions30 (H) x 30 (W) cm
- AuthentificationAuthentification certificate signed by the artist
- Return policyWithin 14 days after delivery
- Shipping modalitiesWithin 5-10 business days from Brussels (Belgium)
- PaymentEligible for interest free loan offered by Kunst Aan Zet
“Nathalie Ledoux paints a contemporary poetics”. Nathalie Ledoux revisits impressionist and romantic themes with the contemporary tools of abstraction and the aesthetics of digital technology and pop art culture.