- All paintings and fine art prints must be original and unique (no reproductions)
- Every work must be accompanied by at least one (preferably more) picture(s) documenting the work
- Paintings and prints must meet the following dimensions:
- maximum format is 200cmx200cm
- maximum weight is 30kg
- All prints must be executed on high quality archival paper
- All works must be properly packaged and sealed for transport
- A minimum of three works must be put at disposal at once
- All works must be put at disposal for a period of 12 months
- For photography particular rules apply (please contact us by email for more information at email@example.com)
How are works selected?
- Fill out the electronic application form and attach several pictures documenting the works
- Upon reception of your application you will be contacted by email, possibly followed by an interview
- After a positive evaluation of your application, the submitted works will be further evaluated by our panel of experts
- Once approved the selected works by our panel of experts will be put up for sale on the website
How to proceed with your application?
Complete the application form below and attach pictures documenting the works you wish to sell. Incomplete forms will not be accepted.
If you have any questions about the selection procedure or your application, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.